Motivation is required to bring the change in our life, for taking our self from bottom to top , vanquish all obstacle and live like a successful individual.
In the haptic environment, when the world is under the threat of treacherous disease "Covid virus". My recommendation to all my students that stay at home, and focus on your preparation for the IELTS exam. For immigration and admission seekers it is worth important to secure high points in IELTS. After reviewing statistical information, I conclude that IELTS exam is the biggest hurdle for immigrant and admission seekers. I have written many blogs, highlighting the requirements for securing a good marks in IELTS exams. The assessment of IELTS exams categorize in four division, and from that marking scheme I conclude that impressive vocabulary can earn you 25% of marks. However, a student preparing for IELTS should not only focus on vocabulary section, but students must make their grammar strong. In this blog i shall discuss some important words that help you to secure high marks in IELTS exams. Word ...
In recent days, scoring 8 bands in IELTS exams is a laborious and cumbersome task. However, comprehensive usage of vocabulary opens an opportunity for a student to secure a good band score in IELTS exams. From my experience, I think the vocabulary mention below could help the students in securing extraordinary grades. Words: Meaning 1) Cumbersome: large or heavy and therefore difficult to use. Example: Cumbersome diving suites. Synonyms: Unmanageable, Clumsy, Incommodious , unwieldy. 2) Remorseful: Sorry. Example: He was remorseful for committing sinful act of rape. Synonyms: Sad, regretful, repentant, apologetic, penitent, ashamed. 3)Detrimental: tending to cause harm. Example: Dischar...
The usage of spectacular vocabulary gives you an edge over other candidates, especially in speaking. Continuous use of comprehensive vocabulary built the optimum impression on the examiner's mind. Today I share some eye-catching vocabulary with my audience, which will help them to score high grades in their IELTS exams. Phrases : MEANING 1) Under the weather: a little sick or don’t feel well. Sentence: I went home early yesterday because I was a a bit under the weather. 2) Under the microscope: to be watched carefully Sentence: After the ...
Comments
Post a Comment